- Bye Tense offers Online, Telephonic and Face to Face Counselling as well as Psychotherapy pertaining to below mentioned areas cropping up due to various reasons :-
- Pre-marital Counselling: Frequent Conflicts, Unmet Expectations, Break-up of Romantic Relationships, Possessiveness, Trust, Not ready for marriage, etc.
- Marital Counselling /Marriage Counselling: Relationship Counselling / Couple Counselling / Post-marriage Counselling, Physical Abuse, Sexual Abuse, Emotional/Mental Abuse, Anger, Depression, Fear, Insecurity, Anxiety, Self-esteem, Understanding, Confusion, Personality Issues, Adjustment Problems, Trust, Unmet Expectations, Family Concerns, Parental Interference, Frequent Conflicts, In-law Concerns, Possessiveness, Extra-Marital Problems, Domestic Violence, Poor Sexual Relationships, Communication etc.
- Divorce Counselling: Decision making phase of divorce, Financial difficulties, Satisfactory decision (to stay married or to divorce), Restructuring their individual lives, Present and future relationships, General adjustment to singlehood, Problems with their children etc.
- Family Counselling: Domestic Violence, Frequent Conflicts, Parent-child Relationship, Child Misbehavior, Disobeying Parents, Temper Outbursts, Quality Time, Conduct Disorder, Problems Handling Teenagers etc.
- Individual Counselling / Psychotherapy: Anger,Stress, Depression, Fear, Anxiety, Insomnia, Shyness, Loneliness, Alcoholism, Drug Abuse, Excessive Smoking, Psychosomatic Problems, Overeating, Tension Headaches, Inferiority Complex, Work Life Balance, Stress at Work Place, Fear of Speaking in Meetings, Lack of Concentration, Relationship with Boss and Colleague, Harassment at Work Place, Career Growth Lack of Motivation and Performance Concerns etc.
- Psychiatric Disorders Counselling/ Psychotherapy: Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD), Bipolar Personality Affective Disorder (BPAD), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), also known as Multiple Personality Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Schizophrenia, Generalized Anxiety Disorders (GAD) etc.
Add Your Review